Friday, January 4, 2013

The Gift of Giving {Gift Basket Design}


I was a gift giving machine this year {I love giving gifts} and decided to start making gift baskets, which I am now adding to my resume! I got such great feedback, I just might have to make gift baskets every year.  

I went all out on this one for my best friend Laura! Her and her husband bought their first home, so I knew I needed to include "for the home" items. The tub is from Target, along with a few items from the Threshold collection: Pitcher & Gravy Boat. The paper table runner from Paper Source was the inspiration along with these paper place mats, "Live the life you've imagined" sign, and monogram stationary. She LOVED it!


All wrapped up!

These gift baskets for my co-workers & friends included Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka, Harry & David White Chocolate Martini Mix & White Chocolate Covered Star Pretzels, Handmade Felt Mistletoe from West Elm along with their glitter bird ornament clips. I also included Martini Glasses from Crate & Barrel and a beautiful tray I fell in love with at Target. They were a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment