Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Corbin Turning 2 {Photography}

My adorable little nephew is turning 2, I can't believe how fast he is growing up. We had a little photo shoot starting at Palomino Park and then headed over to Downtown Littleton, this little ham of a man was capturing attention from anyone who walked by. At times when he was sitting, he would hear motocycles that drove by {his fav thanks to Uncle Nick & his Ducati Monster} & when people would walk by, he would tell them to sit down right next to him. Of course being a 2 year old, we had to keep him super occupied with bubbles, the harmonica and constantly bribing him to keep his adorable little hat on! LOVE HIM! Here are just a few of my favorites:




What are you looking at?



Hello Friends!

I can get this mom, even if I do spill it all over my pants!



Bubbles! 





Bubbles! 

"Sit down" right here:

Just chillin:

I think I can make this thing work:

Thats right, I'm going to be a lady killer when I get older!

Motorcyles!

This little man acts like an old man sometimes!

Hello Handsome! 

"Sit down" right here:

Motorcyles! 


Motorcyles!

So focused on getting a bubble:

Motorcycles! 

Momma was blowing bubbles and making Corbin giggle:

 Gotta love a little sugar at the end of a long day!

Fedora {JCrew Factory}
Checked collared t-shirt with navy bow tie {H&M kids}
Disguises {DIY at Paper Source}
Bubbles & Balloons {Party City}
Harmonica {JCrew Factory}
Plaid long sleeve collared shirt {H&M kids}
Green Bow Tie {Petite Peanut Boutique}
Lollipop {Lola's Sugar Rush}


No comments:

Post a Comment