Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving in Idaho {Travel}

This year for Thanksgiving, all of us kids went to Twin Falls, Idaho to spend the week with my my in-laws! Talk about a much needed vacation full of relaxation, good family time, wine, amazing food, black friday shopping, movies, and spending the day in Sun Valley. We all had a great time!

My nephew Corbin playing {more like pounding on} the piano:

My mother-in-law Valerie enjoying the time with her grandson:

Corbin and his funny faces! Isn't his outfit ADORABLE?!? {Target!}

The whole fam! I don't think we have taken a photo with all of us before. It was a great first!
{from left to right - Me, Nick, Erica, Valerie, George, Alex, Nicole, Corbin}

 Corbin was playing peek-a-boo in the curtains! His giggles were contagious!

 Get all that energy out, bud!

 Got some great shots of Erica, she is graduating college next month! CONGRATS!

Love them!



 I love my husband!

1 comment: